Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops

Hard to believe I haven't been on here in 6 months already! Time to get back in the groove. Made these pork chops last week and they were just fabulous! EZ to make and they were so tender I could hardly pick them up to put them on a plate. I made a baked potato and cooked up a bag of chopped broccoli. I then put the broccoli with some of the gravy this recipe makes over the broccoli. Wonderful together! Hope you enjoy!

Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops
4-5 boneless chops
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkt. Ranch dressing
1 clove garlic, minced or 1 T. garlic (I use the jar kind)
½ c. chicken broth
Pepper

Combine all ingredients but the pepper and chops. Sprinkle chops with pepper. Place chops in crockpot and pour soup mix on top. Cook on high 4 hours or low for 6-7 hours. Served with baked potato and chopped broccoli and put gravy on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment