Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Santa Loves Sand Castles Lightbulb Ornament

As promised this is this year's tropical santa lightbulb ornament I designed and painted. Who doesn't love to play in the sand at the beach? When we go on vacation, the first thing I do is take off my sandals so that I can feel the sand. Just love it. A lot of people are turned off by it but it makes me feel like I am truly in paradise. We go to St. George Island, FL every year which is on the Gulf. I don't know if I ever could go back to the Atlantic after being on the Gulf. The sand is so white and the waters are so much clearer and blue. I used to go to Myrtle Beach every year with my girlfriends and I do miss that trip so maybe I would go back after all. This guy is sold in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CyndiMacsNickKnacks?ref=hdr_shop_menu

No comments:

Post a Comment